Well, the error is gone with the latest svn (8530)  but you just caught the exception, right?

I see this: setvbiembed: failed but it works properly.

On 11/2/06, Duncan Webb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Duncan Webb wrote:
> Justin Wetherell wrote:
>
> The rule is one VideoGroup per tuner.
>
> The PVR-150 has one tuner. So
> VIDEO_GROUPS = [
>     VideoGroup(vdev='/dev/video0',
>                adev=None,
>                input_type='tuner',
>                input_num=0,
>                tuner_norm='NTSC',
>                tuner_chanlist='us-cable',
>                desc='Cable',
>                group_type='ivtv',
>                record_group=None),
> ]
>
> So how can change the input number? Will I think that you can set up two
> scripts and use VCR_PRE_REC and VCR_POST_REC to do this, using some
> ivtvctl commands. Do a search in the wiki to find out more.

I'm having second thoughts about this but because of you crash, let's
take the simple approach and first resolve your "bug reports" and then
we can try setting up two VideoGroups.

Duncan