> > I think we should just tell everyone to use xine. :)
>
> Me, not a fan of xine.

I don't like xine either.. But I do use if for DVD support.  And
really; my 3 uses of freevo are now: TV, Music, and DVD's or DVD-Rips
of my own movies.  WHich means I don't have alot of media that needs
mplayers special skills..

That being said; I like mplayers special skills.  But I really don't
mind if we get stuck on xine..

M 2 cents.

Mick