Tanja a écrit :

> Still I think, that opening the menu is a better thing to do, when a
> user presses SELECT, and start playing when he/she presses PLAY.
> With the patch I attached to this mail, there is now a option for
> 'play' in the submenu, when the selected program is running at the
> moment.
>
> Please test, and let me know if this is a good solution.

Many many thanks, Tanja, this is GREAT !

So, we have now three choices :
Using Enter/OK) shows the menu (and play is the default value)
Using the key 'P' or the play key of the remote start the show
Using 'F6' or the record key on the remote start the direct record

I think that this is very very good !

In fact, Duncan already put that change in the SVN !

Thanks,

--
Pascal Schirrmann