Hi,

Just a question : I'm using PVR-150/350 cards as Tuner, and use the ivtv
process for the record.

if i choose to display the program, the system actually store the input
video in some files, and xime displays these files, not the incoming
stream (thus permitting time shifting).

If i choose to record a show, I'm not able (or did not find how) to do
the same : Starting Xine on the incoming stream. I would really like to
have an option like 'Showing the current recording show'.

Is it something crazy ? A big work ? Something never asked ?

Thanks,

--
Pascal Schirrmann