John Molohan a écrit :
> Pascal Schirrmann wrote:
>
>> If i choose to record a show, I'm not able (or did not find how) to do
>> the same : Starting Xine on the incoming stream. I would really like to
>> have an option like 'Showing the current recording show'.
>>

> Not crazy at all. I think it would be a good feature that if you're in
> the tv menu and select the entry that is currently being recorded freevo
> should play the recording. Maybe if you add a feature request on
> sourceforge this might get looked at?

Ok, after some tests (and a freevo crash :-) ), this should not be too
hard to setup, I think.

In fact, I started a record, then, after a minute or so, I went in the
Recorded Area Zone, select my (running) record, choose (in the extended
menu) Play with another player. On my system, that give me no further
choice, but starts Xine (I still use Mplayer by default).

I can then play the show, Fast Forward, rewind... I only stuck the
player one time trying to go to the end of the movie. But the record
didn't stop, and stopping and restarting Xine was OK.

To be at the top, an option stating Xine for the current record (from
the TV Guide Menu), but at the end of the current record (to be in 'real
time') would be great. Ah, if I could do that :-|

I'll put that all in the feature request tracker.

Thanks,

--
Pascal Schirrmann