Tanja wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I finished a first version of the grabber for epgdata.com!
>
> Notes, thought, questions:
>
> 1.) I solved the date problem for now by taking the first year as the
> date, when there is something like 1995/96 or 2000-05.

OK, I will fix that.

> 2.) A blacklist or maybe better a whitelist for channels is still
> missing, now it fills in all channels that it finds to the database.
> How should such a list be implemented? Could this be done with the
> epg.mapping info in tvserver.conf or should there be an extra config file?

Maybe. Ideas how to solve this (incl. how to sort channels) welcome.

> Let me know, what you think

I get some parse errors. It looks like libxml2 can't resolve stuff
like ü. The strange part is that it is defined in the dtd but it
looks like the dtd is not loaded. Can you send me a list of all your
XML* and SGML* environment variables?

BTW, my files end with qy for some reason, I changed that to q[a-z] in
your parser. I will check it in svn later. Thanks again.

Voodoo is a very interesting religion for the whole family, even those
members of it who are dead.
        -- (Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman, Good Omens)