On Thu, 2007-03-08 at 20:30 +0100, Pascal Schirrmann wrote:
> But still, even with mminfo updated, I cannot select subtitle, and can
> only have access to the first audio track.

Why you can't select the subtitle is probably a Freevo UI problem.  This
I don't know about, but I assume Duncan should be able to comment on.
I'd have assumed given that the first subtitle track was not 'und' if
Freevo supported this it'd have allowed you to select at least the first
one.

> I'll send you you two a link to the 10 first mb of the file (obviously,
> chapter selection doesn't work :-) )

I'm a huge DLM fan, and I have to say watching those actors get dubbed
is oh so very painful to me!  Well, at least Ellen Muth -- half her
charm is her voice.  And Rube.  Alas...

(BTW it is such a damn tragedy this brilliant show got canceled.)

> More information, basically the same that mminfo, still the 'Language'
> section for the subtitle track are usable (a 3 letter field, I think
> this is the normal way ?)

Yes, at least with mkv the track languages are 3 letter codes.  Anyway,
this was a pretty simple bug, and is now fixed in svn.

Making Freevo do the right thing may be something separate, but I think
kaa.metadata is fixed.

Cheers,
Jason.