Jason Tackaberry a écrit :
>> I'll send you you two a link to the 10 first mb of the file (obviously,
>> chapter selection doesn't work :-) )
>>

> I'm a huge DLM fan, and I have to say watching those actors get dubbed
> is oh so very painful to me!  Well, at least Ellen Muth -- half her
> charm is her voice.  And Rube.  Alas...

I am also a fan, only since last year (I didn't know DLM before). So I
discovered this show after it's dead, funny, no ?

I think also that a lot of the show charm was  from Ellen  muth's voice
: I really don't like the show in French, but I discovered it during a
'vost' broadcast in France (VOST means "Version Originale Sous Titrée"
witch could be understand : "Original soundtrack and french subtitle.
This kind of  broadcast are not current here, French guys don't really
like foreign language :-) ).
So my first contact with DLM was with the 'truth' voice of Georges, and
this voice is great !
> (BTW it is such a damn tragedy this brilliant show got canceled.)

Sure... That's probably the only show I'll see totally. At least, until
now, it is true.
>> More information, basically the same that mminfo, still the 'Language'
>> section for the subtitle track are usable (a 3 letter field, I think
>> this is the normal way ?)
>>

> Yes, at least with mkv the track languages are 3 letter codes.  Anyway,
> this was a pretty simple bug, and is now fixed in svn.

Thanks, now the display are good. About the soundtrack, I don't really
understand what does mean :
channels = 2.255 :-)
But for the audio  and the subtitles tracks, now the report is good.
> Making Freevo do the right thing may be something separate, but I think
> kaa.metadata is fixed.

Yes, as asked by Duncan, I'll open a bug for the freevo part.
> Cheers,
> Jason.

Thanks alot, Jason,

--