Justin Wetherell wrote:
> Actually, that wasn't the solution. Apparently Freevo is somewhat at
> fault although I haven't found a solution yet.

Hmm, what do you mean by shaky?
If we set the DEBUG level to 3 or more freevo will report the ivtv and
v4l ioctls that are being sent.

I've noticed that a PVR-350 recordings are not smooth but the PVR-500
are smooth but the quality is poorer than the 350.

My first guess is that your analysis is correct and it may be a setting
that is either incorrect or causes the driver to misbehave.

Duncan