Hi all

In the latest kaa svn r2687, I get a crash when running python setup.py
install and evas is not installed.

checking for evas >= 0.9.9.032 ... no
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "setup.py", line 73, in <module>

  File "setup.py", line 40, in <module>
    if not check_library('evas', '0.9.9.032').valid:
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'valid'

Another thing that I've noticed is the attribute 'type' is not always
provided with kaa.metadata.
For example with mpeg and ogg files there is a type but with mp3 and
directories there is no type.
Shouldn't the type always be there, as it is the only way to tell the
difference between MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 files.

Thanks
Duncan