Hi,

        The first version is finished. I´m sending attached. You need to apply
a patch [1] to fxdparser.py as I´m using it and there´s [maybe] broken
function.  Copy the file to the plugins folder and put this on
local_conf.py:
plugin.activate('fxdarchive.py')
ARCHIVES = '/where/fxd/should/go'

To use, just go to the CD/DVD, choose options and "Archive FXD files".
There´s something that I miss. When you choose a fxd file that has
a "media-id" attribute and the media is not ready, freevo ask you to
insert the media, BUT, it dont tell you the media. Would be VERY nice
if it ask something like "Please insert the media <media-id>"

Tell me if it´s ok.

[1]
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1728421&group_id=46652&atid=446895

--
Christian Lyra
POP-PR - RNP

http://lyra.soueu.com.br

  If the Tao is great, then the operating system is great. If the
operating system is great, then the compiler is great. If the compiler
is great, then the application is great. The user is pleased and there
exists harmony in the world.
  The Tao of Programming flows far away and returns on the wind of
morning.
                                                The Tao Of Programing