Hello all,

After updating to the latest svn, i'm encountering some problems with
playing DVD's with Xine.

If I play a DVD and the movie is finished (either by pressing exit or when
the DVD is completly played) the main window for Xine is still there and
freevo gives me a (fatal) error. (Looks a lot like the thread "childapp not
responding")

This is the errormessage:
Crash!
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/freevo/main.py", line 464, in ?
    MainTread().run()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/freevo/main.py", line 327, in run
    self.eventhandler(rc.get_event(True))
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/freevo/main.py", line 277, in
eventhandler
    if not rc.app()(event):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/freevo/video/plugins/xine.py", line
230, in eventhandler
    self.stop()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/freevo/video/plugins/xine.py", line
206, in stop
    self.item.elapsed = int(position)

Anyone some clues?

Thanks,