Duncan Webb a écrit :
> Do a "grep tuner_norm src/tv/plugins/*" and you will see that it has
> only been done for tvtime, xawtv and mplayer.
>
> Duncan

Hi, Duncan,

Concise and correct, as usual :-)

I didn't understand, because I'm sure that this worked on my living-room
freevo. And it works ... like my test freevo ! In fact, the freevobox is
connected 'behind' the Cable decoder (on the VHS recorder output), so,
when we show the freevobox, this is trough the Cable decoder. So we
cannot watch the Cable Decoder trough the TV Box, but the TV Box can
record the decoder output. And this works ! I mean : if I schedule a
record on the tuner (SECAM) part of the pvr-150 and then I schedule a
record on the composite (PAL) input of the pvr-150 card, freevo set the
card as needed.
So I guess that the record is not done via xine (pretty logic, due to
the fact that recording the PVR-150 is as simple as redirecting the mpeg
output flow).

You can imagine the next question, now :-)

Is it relevant to raise a feature request for that ?

Many thanks,
Pascal