Duncan Webb a écrit :
> Hi all,

Hi Duncan,
> I'm developing a replacement for the weather plug-in, called oneclick.
> While I'm waiting for permission from weather.com to use thier feed it
> would be nice if it can be tested, I've tried for various locations and
> it seems okay, so far.
>
> See the comments for instructions.

I just tested the oneclick plugin, her are the first return :
1) no explanation of the use of the differents choices (for instance 0
for Imperial system, 1 for Metric) - cosmetic
2) The plugin does a nice research for PARIS, FRANCE with the same code
as the former plugin ( FRXX0076)
But it doesn't retrieve the map (the debug tell me :
weatherPage='/maps/local/local/fr/1b/index_large.html'
getting
'http://www.weather.com//maps/local/local/fr/1b/index_large.html'
failed: HTTP Error 503: Service Unavailable
Cannot download the map for "FRXX0076" from
http://www.weather.com/weather/map/FRXX0076?from=LAPmaps: expected
string or buffer
city=Paris, state=, country=France

At hte same time, the older plug-in loads the map, and apparently from
the same URL (I can also have the french map in my browser, following
this link)

3) As I did translate the freevo.po, I have a nice mixture of french and
English in the return of the plugin. I believe that you have worked for
the translation of sentences in the plugin, but the older plugin did
also translate the answer coming from the meteo provider ! Or maybe is
my translation already outdated ?

Anyway, this is good work, thanks alot :-)

> Cheers
> Duncan

Thanks,
Pascal