Duncan Webb a écrit :
> Pascal Schirrmann wrote:
>
>> I just tested the oneclick plugin, her are the first return :
>> 1) no explanation of the use of the differents choices (for instance 0
>> for Imperial system, 1 for Metric) - cosmetic
>>

> Actually, it is True or False, True is for metric.

OK.

>> 2) The plugin does a nice research for PARIS, FRANCE with the same code
>> as the former plugin ( FRXX0076)
>>

> Does this mean that you set FRXX0076 in local_conf.py, or something else
> like Paris, France?

Here are the values I added in local_conf.py
plugin.activate("oneclick")
# Plugin configuration variables:
# -------------------------------
# ONECLICK_LOCATIONS: Location codes for current conditions and forecasts
# Default: [('USNC0559', 0)]
ONECLICK_LOCATIONS = [('FRXX0076', 1)]

> Just used your code and it works for me, wonder if this was a temporary
> problem. If you go to weather.com's web site and find the map location
> you can set this as the third argument in the settings. They have
> various maps to choose from. They also have weather.co.uk which may help
> locate the url for a map.

Ok, I did some more tests this morning, removing the cache, starting in
English, whatever. I had no luck with the map.
I then did as you said, searching a relevant map URL on fr.weather.com
and added it as a third field on the ONECLICK_LOCATION. So it's working,
but not exactly as expected :-)

>> At hte same time, the older plug-in loads the map, and apparently from
>> the same URL (I can also have the french map in my browser, following
>> this link)
>>
>> 3) As I did translate the freevo.po, I have a nice mixture of french and
>> English in the return of the plugin. I believe that you have worked for
>> the translation of sentences in the plugin, but the older plugin did
>> also translate the answer coming from the meteo provider ! Or maybe is
>> my translation already outdated ?
>>

> Not quite sure how to deal with the translations, it's okay for the
> freevo text but could be difficult for the weather.com descriptions as
> they may not be 100% consistent. Could possible use the icon number but
> this is a bit limited.
>
> Duncan

Yes, this is a little hard to know every possible words and sentences
the weather service could use, but this was done in the former weather
plugin, and I know that some of my French fellow did like to understand
the  weather report provided :-D  ( French people are not commonly known
for their great English ;-) )

Thanks for all,
Pascal