Hello,

I improved the wiimote input plugin. With the acceleration data from the
wiimote sensors it is now possible to fire left, up, down and up events by
just turning the wiimote. This mode is activated by pressing a button and
holding it longer than a configurable time.
I have the best experience with a relative simple algorithm. Only the axis
with the maximum value is considered at a time. The events will be repeated.

I have made a patch against the current svn.

Bye
Sebastian