Jason Tackaberry wrote:
> On 2007-10-09 13:43, Sebastian Michel wrote:
>> I improved the wiimote input plugin. With the acceleration data from the
>> wiimote sensors it is now possible to fire left, up, down and up events by
>> just turning the wiimote. This mode is activated by pressing a button and
>> holding it longer than a configurable time.

Nice thanks.

> This is cool.  Can one get a wiimote and sensor bar without buying a
> wii?  Does it connect via USB?

You can get a wiimote for the sensor bar you just need some infra
emitters. You will find several tutorials on the net, just a quick
search gave me:
http://ohmaccho.googlepages.com/self-producedsensorbar
You can't directly connect the wii sensor bar via USB.
As you may know the wiimote it self uses Bluetooth.

Mathias