I've been reworking sixmixer since I upgraded PC's, putting in a motherboard
that has 7.1 Surround Sound (8-channel) built in.

I'd like to discuss merging our modules.  I've renamed sixmixer to multimixer
and extended it's capabilities to handle 2, 4, 6 and 8 channel audio.  I've
noticed we're using a very similar batch of config options which should
probably be unified to a single, cohesive set.

Please contact me directly so we can trade code and see what comes of it!

Michael