Jason Tackaberry wrote:
> On 2008-01-17 15:50, Dirk Meyer wrote:
>> Code using ThreadCallback already has to be renamed because we reuse
>> this name. But I guess it is easy.
>
> Does anything use ThreadCallback directly?  My guess is most things just
> use the execute_in_thread decorator.

You are right:
find . -name \*.py | xargs grep ThreadCallback | sed 's/MainThreadCallback//' |
grep ThreadCallback

has no matches in Freevo and only ./base/src/notifier/__init__.py,
./base/src/notifier/jobserver.py and ./base/test/jobserver.py

Easy to fix

Take care to get what you like, otherwise you will be forced to like
what you get.