Pascal Schirrmann a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> The new volume bar is very nice, but if you watch a movie and change the
> volume during the movie, when you come back, the volume bar stay in
> front (and with false indications).
>
> Saying that I come back from my movie at a level of 55 %.
>
> This information stay printed. If I change the volume, I see saying 35%
> surimpressed with 20 % After a second or so, 35 % disapears (but this is
> still the sound level), and 20 % stay on screen.
>
> Thanks,
> Pascal

Ok, not so straightforward bug :-(

My configuration is somewhat complicated :-)

I use a Desktop PC as my linux station and also (at the same time) my
freevobox.
To do that :
Mandriva 2009 as OS (that is : kernel 2.6.27, Xorg 7.3 and kde 4)
I have my TV connected on the TV output of my PVR-350 (with the ivtvfb
driver, see other posts ;-) )
to start my freevo, i send these command (for now from a konsole screen
on my main X session) :
freevo -fs :1 -layout TVLayout -novtswitch vt07.
I can send more informations about my configuration, but I think I
didn't finish all tests for now.
Basically, TVLayout is a new X layout in xorg.conf selecting the PVR
card ant the TV screen as output, and no keyboard and no mouse at all as
input.
So I can use at the same time the PC desktop (with keyboard and mouse)
and freevo on the TV, completely 'remote driven'.

If I start freevo alone on the main PC screen, no trouble with the sound
display. In fact, after watching a video, I see the last sound display
just half a second, and everything is then OK.
If I start freevo on the TV, then the sound information doesn't go back
after showing a video (or TV).
That's the first time I see a diff between the two display modes.

Any ideas ?
Do someone need more information ?

Thanks,
Pascal