Pascal Schirrmann a écrit :

>> Hi,
>>
>> The new volume bar is very nice, but if you watch a movie and change the
>> volume during the movie, when you come back, the volume bar stay in
>> front (and with false indications).
>>
>> Saying that I come back from my movie at a level of 55 %.
>>
>> This information stay printed. If I change the volume, I see saying 35%
>> surimpressed with 20 % After a second or so, 35 % disapears (but this is
>> still the sound level), and 20 % stay on screen.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Pascal
>>

> Ok, not so straightforward bug :-(

This trouble doesn't seem to be very interesting :-)

OK, some tests further :
The new sound bar seems to work if I start freevo under X
But it definitively doesn't work if I start freevo from command line,
with a -fs option.
I just tried on my main screen , after an init 3 and (as root, I know
that at least Duncan likes tests under root ;-) ) I do a 'freevo -fs'.
Everything is working, I can change the sound level for instance when I
listen to music, but as soon as I show a movie (and change the sound
level in the movie), I don't have information about the change of the
sound level  in  mplayer, but after the show, the last sound level set
is still overprinted on freevo interface.

Any ideas before I start to dig in the code ?

Thanks,
Pascal