Hello Gents,

I've spent the last week or so doing just that.  I
have a plugin that can rip a CD to the hard drive as a
.wav at the moment (next step, tonight probably, will
be converting it to .mp3). It is capable of pulling
the CDDB info for the CD and using this info to write
the .wav files to your audio directory.

-Rich