Aubin Paul wrote:
Rob,

How do you have your PVR250 setup? I tried using
Freevo/DirectFB/mplayer with the PVR250 and while normal movies looked
good, anything from the PVR looked awful.

Hmm. When I got directfb setup last night the first thing I noticed was that files from the pvr250 were _awesome_. However upon further examination there is an extremely noticable and annoying choppy effect. Do you get that?

Also someone else mentioned that the Freevo menus under directfb were almost siesure inducing... and I concur, it is very nasty.

Any suggestions on what we can do to make this better? I am in the middle of digging into some nasty DMA and APIC problems that keep crashing my machine so I am all for experimenting with this machine for the time being.

-Rob