Hi,

I have just installed Freevo 1.3.4, and was looking forward to use the
LCD plugin, but when i activate it and start Freevo I get an error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "src/plugin.py", line 330, in __load_plugin__
    exec('import %s' % module)
  File "<string>", line 1, in ?
  File "src/plugins/lcd.py", line 45, in ?
    import pylcd
ImportError: No module named pylcd

I got LCDd running and I can connect with lcdproc, is the module pylcd
missing from the Pyhton that is comming with Freevo ?

/Jonas