On Wed, Aug 27, 2003 at 07:51:40AM -0400, Gray, Tim wrote:
> It seems to be the only option other than a dxr3 as the matrox G400 with tv
> out is extremely rare.. and on ebay I have only seen 2 with tv out, they
> both went for > $60.00

You can buy the TV out cable seperately, and I've heard of people
making their own.  I got both my card and cable from ebay for a total
of less than $40.00; I imagine as supply diminishes the price will
increase, but for TV out, there is really nothing better.

> So a $19.00USD Geforce 2 with tv out is my only option if I cant get mplayer
> to work with a dxr3 inside freevo. (it works great outside freevo.)

Don't give up on the dxr3 yet, lots of people have gotten it working.

Aubin