Hi,
I also have some kind of this problem, I believe. With most CDs, it works. But I have
some CDs with lots of JPEGs (about 1000) in about 50 directories. When I insert the
CD, freevo says "Scanning, be patient". After a few minutes (10?) the CD seems to spin
down...
Perhaps I will have a closer look at it at the weekend. But very probably my
girlfriend's plans are different...
Regards,
        Thorsten