Hello All!

I have a question on Freevo support for OGG tags. I am currently giving OGG a try and like the results in terms of file size and fidelity. My problem is that Freevo does not seem to pick up on the OGG tags. I ripped the files with CDDA Ripper XP and if I play them in XM Play I can see al the tag info (Album, Year, etc). Freevo is only displaying the Track and Album when playing one of these files.

Also, while the cover lookup works great on my MP3's, but it is not even an option for OGG (not supported of ogg?).

I have not tried the built-in ripping in Freevo yet, so I don't know if that would have any better results.

Anyway, are there any known issues here? Am I missing something? I would really like to start ripping my cd library into OGG's, but I want too be certain I have all the tagging correct so that all album information is preserved and displayed.

Thanks for a stellar product!

-Davin

RH 9
Freevo 1.3.4