Hi,

> [Dischi:]
> There is no progress bar in the Freevo gui code. I will take a look at
> it this evening, mayve I can find something.

I have tried to implement one on my own. I have attached it to this mail.
(ProgressIndicatorBox.py)
It's far from perfect, but it works for me. (Sorry, these are my very first steps with
Python)

>> I have changed the PopupBox.py and inserted a method set_text to set
>> a new text. It basically changes the text shown and triggers a
>> redraw with method show if it is currently displayed.

> Ouch, ok, bad hack. But....maybe not.

My ProgressIndicatorBox now extends PopupBox. PopupBox itself is not changed.

>> But I would tell this a little bit dirty, because I needed to change
mmpython.
>> If someone is interested, I could make it a little bit nicer and post
>>it here. What do you think?

>Basicly it's a good idea. You need to change mmpython, no way. But
>make it cleaner: add an optional callback function to cache_dir with
>two parameter: current and number of files to parse. Or something like
>this.

I have done so. I have added all my changes to this mail (see ProgIndChanges.txt).
(Sorry, no diff format...)

Regards,
  Thorsten