From: skeeterskip
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2003 3:19 AM
Subject: [Freevo-users] onboard video performance

I'm getting rid of my mini-itx system and looking for micro-atx/flex atx
type system. I noticed some of the boards have onboard video such as VIA
Savage 8 and Intel Extreme Graphics engine. I have heard that 2d performance
is decent for most of these, but 3D is extremely poor. For playing DVD's,
divx movies, and TV playback, how important is 3D. I really don't know what
difference is between 2d and 3d.