Will I have to download that app (iirc tvtime) or is that usualy
included in a distro?

You see all I need to do is tune my tv card in, also even if I cant get
the programme schedule can I just set the time I want it to record a
perticular channel? Just like a vcr.

I have to say, it's a very usefull app, I know I have to get the screen
res sorted as it keeps switching from full screen to windowed.

I would also love to get some of my emulators running in it then I could
have a full mini-itx entertainment system underneith my tele. (emulators
look better on the tele anyhow)

But it would be useful if freevo could scan for tv channels and have a
complete channel setup system. That way when its sitting under my tele I
would never have to touch the XML or PY files, as much fun as they are
you cant do much with a remote controll !!.

Hey and then I could network it to my DVD-/+R box and any stuff I record
and wana keep in hard media then I can burn it, and guess what ... Watch
it on the freevo box!!

Its certainly a exiting project. I know that there are other systems and
some have the ability to pause live tv, but I sense something different
in freevo, and the fact that it came as an RPM and was easy to install.
(I sence RPM is getting more user friendly) I tried another system just
wouldent work, and wouldent tell me why!

I know that one day freevo will get to the level of a TiVo box but
better. Emulators/Mp3's/DVD/Games/Skins/TV/DVB?/Internet... The list
goes on.

Ok well I just wanna see this work, its looks fantastic and I am proud
to have it on my bOx, I just cant get it to work with my tele.

Anoter thing, Freevo manages to mount cd's ok, But will it un-mount
correctly. (Like a little eject button)