From: dmacleod [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2003 12:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Freevo-users] Trouble with Freevo 1.3.4 and recording TV

I'm running a redhat 9 system with freevo 1.3.4 and can watch TV just
fine with my ATI TV Wonder.  I am now trying to record a show however
I'm unsure how to proceed.

The docs mention running the recording daemon every minute or so (I have
a cron job set to run every minute) and I presume after reading the help
(press H at the main tv menu) that I must press F6.  I have even created
the recording directory (matches the freevo_config.py location).  Still
no dice.

Any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong?  I've read the online docs and
been lurking in this list for some time hoping to find the answer.  Wish
it had a search option so I could study it further.  Thoughts?

thx