Done. I added a tweaked version of the Visual Boy Advance to the config.
just changed the paths to match other entries and removed the screencap
entry for brevity. I also fixed the comment above which didn't show the
proper nesting. I will take a look at the Game Emulators page next.

--
Mike Ruelle
[EMAIL PROTECTED]