Från: Paul Cowper [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skickat: den 1 oktober 2003 12:26
Till: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ämne: RE: [Freevo-users] Mame Problems?? Also Some help with CVS Please

I Basicly copied the DIR_GAMES from the docs, and changed the paths
acordingly to point to the games. All the ROMS are in ZIP format. And yes
Freevo detected xmame.x11  -
(I need to get sdl at some point so I can play fullscreen, as for some
reason mame wont go fs with x11)

I am wondering if it could be that (with suse as usual) freevo is looking in
a directory for the romlist but suse being a bugger has put it someware
else!!

But if mame can find it why cant freevo!!