From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [Freevo-users] Mame Problems?? Also Some help with CVS Please
Date: 01/10/03 12:26

> I Basicly copied the DIR_GAMES from the docs, and changed the paths
acordingly to point to the games. All the ROMS are in ZIP format. And yes
Freevo detected xmame.x11  -
> (I need to get sdl at some point so I can play fullscreen, as for some
reason mame wont go fs with x11)

> I am wondering if it could be that (with suse as usual) freevo is looking
in a directory for the romlist but suse being a bugger has put it someware
else!!

> But if mame can find it why cant freevo!!

does your frevoo.conf look like?

> /Peter

right place, as mame can see them, but Freevo reports that it cant find the
rom list!!

> Also with CVS
> Once I have downloaded the snapshot. I am assuming I do the following
>
> Install the (non cvs) runtime
> Extract the cvs tar to /usr/local/freevo
>
> Do I have to compile anything?
>
> Do I need to have an older version of freevo in there already?
>
> Then I run freevo.
>
> Are there any configs I need to do?
>
> Also when I try and update the cvs all I get is Cannot find CVS1
>
> Thx
>
> Paul

one, but the module is available for the other, you could run into trouble.

> Aubin
>
> On Mon, Sep 29, 2003 at 06:49:28PM +0100, Paul Cowper wrote:
> &gt;
> &gt; Yep its deffinatly installed. I will try installing the cvs again.
and

> &gt; check the output
> &gt;
> &gt; Thx
> &gt;
> &gt; P
> &gt;
> &gt; -----Original Message-----
> &gt; From:    Aubin Paul [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> &gt; Sent:    Sun 28/09/2003 14:43
> &gt; To:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> &gt; Cc:
> &gt; Subject: Re: [Freevo-users] PROBLEM WITH CVS Snapshot
> &gt;
> &gt; You have this:
> &gt; http://www.python.org/sigs/xml-sig/
> &gt;
> &gt; installed?
> &gt;
> &gt; It includes a file called:
> &gt;
> &gt; /usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/_xmlplus/utils/qp_xml.py
> &gt;
> &gt; (replace python2.3 with 2.2 if you're running 2.2)
> &gt;
> &gt; Are you sure you have that?
> &gt;
> &gt; On Sun, Sep 28, 2003 at 01:11:56AM +0100, Paul Cowper wrote:
> &gt; &gt; Done that, and now i am downloading the latest snapsot, i was
> getting the same error after yesterdays snapshot, now what??
> &gt; &gt;
> &gt; &gt; (sorry bout spellin as i am a litttle ddrinnk of absynthe)
> &gt; &gt;
> &gt; &gt;
> &gt; &gt; -----Original Message-----
> &gt; &gt; From:       Aubin Paul [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> &gt; &gt; Sent:       Sat 27/09/2003 16:16
> &gt; &gt; To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> &gt; &gt; Cc:
> &gt; &gt; Subject:    Re: [Freevo-users] PROBLEM WITH CVS Snapshot
> &gt; &gt;
> &gt; &gt; You're missing the Python XML libraries, you need to get them
> &gt; &gt; installed.
> &gt; &gt;
> &gt; &gt; On Sat, Sep 27, 2003 at 12:20:41PM +0100, Paul Cowper wrote:
> &gt; &gt; &gt;   File &quot;./src/main.py&quot;, line 71, in ?
> &gt; &gt; &gt;     from xml.utils import qp_xml
> &gt; &gt; &gt; ImportError: No module named xml.utils
> &gt; &gt; &gt;
> &gt; &gt;
> &gt; &gt;
> &gt; &gt;
> &gt; &gt;
> &gt; &gt; -------------------------------------------------------
> &gt; &gt; This sf.net email is sponsored by:ThinkGeek Welcome to geek
heaven.
> &gt; &gt; http://thinkgeek.com/sf
> &gt; &gt; _______________________________________________
> &gt; &gt; Freevo-users mailing list
> &gt; &gt; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> &gt; &gt; https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/freevo-users
> &gt; &gt;
> &gt; &gt;
> &gt; &gt; ____ This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star
Internet.
> &gt; &gt; The service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a
> &gt; &gt; proactive anti-virus service working around the clock, around
the
> &gt; &gt; globe, visit:
> &gt; &gt; http://www.star.net.uk
> &gt; &gt;
> &gt; &gt; ____
> &gt; &gt;
> &gt; &gt;
> &gt;
> &gt;
> &gt;
> &gt;
> &gt; -------------------------------------------------------
> &gt; This sf.net email is sponsored by:ThinkGeek Welcome to geek heaven.
> &gt; http://thinkgeek.com/sf
> &gt; _______________________________________________
> &gt; Freevo-users mailing list
> &gt; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> &gt; https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/freevo-users
> &gt;
> &gt;
> &gt; __ This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The
> &gt; service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a
proactive

> &gt; anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit:
> &gt; http://www.star.net.uk
> &gt;
> &gt; __
> &gt;
> &gt;

> This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The service
is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive anti-virus