Jortan wrote:
> What I meant was that I want the menu items to appear in Images-section
> when entering from Main menu, just like Webradio appears when entering
> Music section from Main menu. Webradio plugin is defined as 'class
> PluginInterface(plugin.MainMenuPlugin)' so I guess my plugin should not
> be an item plugin. But as I mentioned the Webradio plugin is too
> complicated for me to follow.

Ah, ok. Yes, it's a MenuMenu plugin. If you put a MenuMenu plugin into
images/plugins, it will show itself in the Image Main Menu.

You don't return actions() here, you return a list items(). This is
something which inherits from Item (item.py). Webradio is more complex
because it adds a menu with a submenu and so on. A very simple example
is images/plugins/camera.py. It returns a DirItem (directory) when a
given usb device is plugged in. Or you look at
video/plugins/linkbrowser. The class at the end is the
PluginInterface. And it uses a menu based on Link (the second class in
this file, inherits from Item).

Dischi

bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning." - Rich Cook