I remember there is a program on Freshmeat that gets comic strips from hundreds (?) of sites.. I think it's written as a Perl-CGI but it may be a good startingpoint. ;)

// Wigren

Jortan wrote:

I've just post the plugin to the list. For the moment only Dilbert
comics are possible to grab but would be possible to extend.

If you are intrested in extending it or including it in some other
plugin, thats ok with me. I'm satisfied with this one but I am willing
to help if you have some ideas.
/Bjorn

--- Michael Ruelle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> skrev: > Just to butt in a
little bit. once you get your comic strip plugin

done. I would be interested in helping you extend it to something like the
headlines plugin where you put a list of places to grab the comics from.

--
Mike Ruelle
[EMAIL PROTECTED]