From: Chris Graham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I just did a fresh install of gentoo and there is a couple of problems with
the rsync-freevo script.

1. xine-lib-1_rc0-r3.ebuild was not unmasked
2. xine-ui00.9.22.ebuild was not unmasked
3. xmltv was not marked as a dependency of freevo so it was not installed.

can someone update the rsync-freevo script?

thanx
chris

There are some other problems. Like xmltv should be optional in the USE flag, and the only xmltv available right now in .ebuild for is too old to be of use. I had to roll my own last night xmltv-0.5.23. I won't keep going on about xmltv.

Others:
1. pylirc
2. eject

Would be nice to have so you didn't find out you needed/wanted them at runtime.

I think that gentoo is still probably the easiest path to getting freevo running with the right dependencies.

-Scott