OK, finally figured out that I needed to plug the line-out from my
hauppage card into the line-in on my SBLive.

But it still gives no sound.

If I plug it into the MIC IN on my SBLive, I get REALLY REALLY LOUD sound.
Not desired.

Kernel 2.4.22 Debian, using I believe the OSS emu10k1 kernel module.  I
have toyed around with aumix, but haven't gotten much results.  This is
the case in both Freevo TV-watching and in xawtv tv-watching.

Any suggestions?

-->VPutz