> "Bart Heremans" wrote:
>> I have a epia M and a PVR350.
>> I have been able to run X over the framebuffer driver for the pvr350 and
>> load freevo. But If try loading a divx or other file and output it with
>> mplayer ont the pvr350 it is very very slow.
>
> So you use the pvr350 aus tv out? That works? Isn't it a dvb card? It
> should be possible to use the framebuffer stuff for Freevo and use the
> dvb output for mplayer and xine.
>
> Dischi

I was actually curious about that too.  The way i see it, the PVR-350 is
able to do all the MPEG2 encode/decode onboard without much overhead.
Since i want to run this directly through the PVR-350 (and am using the
mini-itx solely for it's size and power to drive the card), will i still
run into streaming problems?

just confused,

dave
--
Do not be too moral. You may cheat yourself out of much life. Aim above
morality. Be not simply good; be good for something.  -Henry David Thoreau