Hi,

Did anyone get his Win-TV PVR 250 working with Freevo ?

I installed all the ivtv stuff (all the modules are loaded), but I don't know what I
have to do now. Every time I start Freevo -> TV -> "Search in the guide", I've a
message saying (approximate translation) : "Channel search : The recording server is
not disponible : record_client : connection error. Feel free to add this function in
the guide".
What is the meaning of all this ?

I tried to configure some options in the local_conf.py (I can post it if necessary),
but I don't see any change...

Any help will be greatly appreciated, 'cause I think I'll never get this card working
correctly...