hey all-
    Okay feeling really dumb right now. Turns out my problem dumping out my dxr3 was
being caused by a rouge freevo.conf file I did not realize was in the system. Now that
most of that is working, both freevo and mplayer output to the dxr3 just fine. Cant
play DVD's though, Xine keeps failing on the dxr3. It works just fine by it self both
to a monitor and to the dxr3.

Evan