I updated:
http://freevo.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/RecordingInfo

this morning to include examples with aumix. hopefully this will be more
clear. I also included the soundblaster variants of the aumix commands.
I have not tested them but got them from the web. Can someone who
actually uses a soundblaster look them over to make sure they are
correct.

--
Mike Ruelle
[EMAIL PROTECTED]