Jortan wrote:
Ok, I've installed all the deps and recompiled libcss, libdvdread and
mplayer and do not use the runtime anymore. I still don't get any info
on DVD's. Any ideas what the problem can be?

Just some ideas but I had a problem where I had libdvdread installed but not the headers when I built mmpython so it left that part out. So if you just rebuilt / installed libdvdread maybe you should rebuild mmpython (don't forget to run ./compile there!) install, then run freevo cache --rebuild.

-Rob