I have the exact same problem. I haven't figured out what it is, except maybe the card is crap. I have tried many different cards (all nvidia) and some are better and some worse. It is like the image is rotated a couple of degrees. If you get anywhere on this please post to me at least and most likely the whole list
Thanks
Matt