-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ole Andre
Schistad
Sent: Saturday, March 13, 2004 6:58 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Freevo-users] tv-out issues.

Matthew Bettencourt wrote:

> I have the exact same problem.  I haven't figured out what it is,
> except maybe the card is crap.  I have tried many different cards (all
> nvidia) and some are better and some worse.  It is like the image is
> rotated a couple of degrees.  If you get anywhere on this please post
> to me at least and most likely the whole list
> Thanks
> Matt

You hit the nail there, the TV chips on these cards is actually a piece
of sh*t. My SN41G2 box displays the exact same symptom; it bulges at the
sides and narrows towards the top. If I had know what I now do about the
quality of Nvidias non-gaming components I would *never* have bought
this system. And of course it doesn't help that they refuse to divulge
the required specs for 3rd party drivers for their products as well -
getting the onboard sound working has been a nightmare all the way. To
anyone browsing this list and considering buying a freevo system: STAY
AWAY FROM NVIDIA!