Noone having an idea on this one? Not even those who developed freevo?

===8<=================== Original text ===========================
I want to include a webstream into freevo and this one needs special
options to be passed to freevo. In an older release of freevo, I
already had this working using this script:
> <?xml version="1.0" ?>
> <freevo>
>    <movie title="XXX">
>     <video>
>       <file mplayer-options="-delay 3.1 -cache 1000" id="f1">mms://XXX</file>
>     <info>
>       <genre>Live-Stream</genre>
>     </info>
>   </movie>
> </freevo>

The new format of the fxd-files would make it look like this:

> <?xml version="1.0" ?>
> <freevo>
>    <movie title="XXX">
>       <video>
>         <url id="f1">
>            mms://XXX
>           <player>mplayer</player>
>         </url>
>       </video>
>       <info>
>         <description>Recording of the last Tagesschau</description>
>       </info>
>     </movie>
> </freevo>

But I don't know how and where to include the mplayer-options? I found
the freevo_XML_data.dtd file in freevo, but it didn't really help as
my XML Editor (named XMLWriter) hangs up when I try to load the
file...
Could anyone post a sample how to pass on the options please?
Thanks a lot in advance!