Patrick Laitt wrote:
I just upgraded to 1.5rc3 from 1.4
I am using gentoo
when I try and watch a tv prog i get this.

line 175, in Play
    mpl = '--prio=%s %s -vo %s%s -fs %s -slave %s' % args
TypeError: not enough arguments for format string

I thought it might just be a misconfiguration on my part? anyone got any ideas?

Do you override MPLAYER_ARGS in your local_conf.py? Perhaps there have been new entries added since 1.4 that you are missing. For example there is an 'ivtv' one now if you use a PVR-x50 board. Also make sure you update your local_conf.py (convert_config helper) since there have been many other changes since 1.4.

-Rob

From Windows to Linux, servers to mobile, InstallShield X is the one
installation-authoring solution that does it all. Learn more and