On Mon, 2004-07-12 at 17:19 -0400, Jason Tackaberry wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-07-12 at 18:02 -0300, Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri wrote:
> > That's an issue. Many movies have different FPS and the speed will be
> > different.
>
> Yes, it is an issue, but I know how to solve it.  I just haven't done it
> yet, because it really hasn't bugged me. :)

Ok, it started bugging me since you brought it up. :)  bmovl2 will now
update roughly 50 times per second regardless of the video frame rate.
It also updates about 50 times per second when paused.

Currently this only works when RTC is used for timing, although it's not
especially difficult to add support for softsleep either.  Updated patch
can be downloaded at http://sault.org/mebox/downloads.php

Cheers,
Jason.