Ok. I've installed the source. But it still won't work...
Very odd...

/Johan
john molohan wrote:

Try installing from source. There seems to be some issues with the rpm
on some systems.
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=63864&package_id=61147

On Sat, 2004-08-21 at 18:17 +0200, Johan Lindqvist wrote:

Freevo from source and ls-dvd from rpm. Couldn't find a source to lsdvd, just a rpm that didn't seem to install at first. If I could get the source from somewhere i could try that.... the official site is down..
/Johan

john molohan wrote:

How did you install freevo? RPM or source. How did you install lsdvd?