lÃr, 12 03 2005 kl. 17:08 +0100, skrev Jaap Struyk:
> Hello,
>
> Once in a while the recordserver doesn't remove it's lockfile.
> I have no idea why, it happend on my bttv card and now also on my
> pvr150.
> Is there a way to "force" removing after elapsed recordtime?

You could add: rm -f /var/cache/freevo/record to your post_vcr_cmd, or
maybe to a VCR_CMD script if you use such. It usually happens to me if
mencoder

secondly, I was under the impression that pvr150 was largely unsupported
in linux, even by ivtv. Am I wrong? I'm considering buying such a card,
but can't afford/need the features of the 350/500, and with the 250
almost of the market I had kind of given up.. should I go look for a
cheap 150 ?

- Styx

--
PGP/GnuPG key available at http://www.control.aau.dk/~jsma00/pgpkey.txt